READ THIS BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS, PLEASE
RCCG Powerlink Scholarships will be awarded based on merit (grades), need (income), skills, creative content, and more. The criteria is objective and non- discriminatory, allowing for the recipient(s) to be selected from a group broad enough to be considered a charitable class.
Qualifications and Rules guiding Applicants and Beneficiaries
- Any individual who is a member in good standing of the RCCG POWERLINK CHAPEL and who has regularly attended this church for at least 1 year is eligible.
- Financial support will be granted primarily to those who are seeking academic and non- academic trainings/degrees.
- Academic Students must maintain acceptable GPA throughout his or her school years and a high quality quarterly recommendation and performance index for non-academic – This is subject to standards set by both Scholarship committees.
- Fraudulent amendment of grades is prohibited and, if discovered, will result in immediate denial of application and/or revocation of your
- Student should be able to produce, at our request, three references: one from a parent or relative, one from a teacher or professional, and one from a Church member .
- In order to prove commitment to going to school, all applicants will be asked to undergo rounds of fairly intensive interviewing by the various scholarship committees to demonstrate a genuine need for these
- Other testing for student may include (but may not be limited to) essays, and other general knowledge
Kindly fill the form below online or request for a paper form from the Ushers in the church.