Scholarship Description: The University of Surrey is pleased to announce the call for the international scholarship to pursue a master degree in Engineering and Physical Sciences. These scholarships are exclusively open for overseas applicants.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage international students to obtain a higher degree in the field of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
About University: The University of Surrey is a public research university located in the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, United Kingdom. The university specialises in science, engineering, medicine and business.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the master degree.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover £2,500 – £5,000.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students are eligible
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- An offer holder for a full-time programme in one of the above departments.
- Achieve either a 2:1 or a 1st class honours degree or equivalent
- Apply for their chosen programme within the permitted timeframe and confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship)
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
Application Procedure: Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts) to show how you meet, or expect to meet, the entry requirements
- Evidence of English language level (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of your passport (if you need a visa to study here)
- A personal statement (for non-research programmes)
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
- Contact details of two referee