Scholarship Description: The GCU Fully Funded Postgraduate Ambassador Studentships are available for international students starting their studies in 2018-19. They are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
About University: Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Polytechnic.
Degree Level: Studentship is available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Available Subject: Studentship is awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship benefits: Studentship will cover the followings:
- Up to £15,000 full fee scholarship
- Plus 10 hours per week paid work placement*
* Work placement within our student recruitment, admissions and inquiries service for a maximum of 20 weeks (two semesters) which can be in any year of study.
Eligible Nationality: International students.
Eligibility Criteria: GCU is looking for international students who can demonstrate that they will be a great ambassador for the University and explain their interpretation of assisting with our motto ‘for the Common Good’.
- Have you helped others less fortunate?
- Have you set up a project designed to help your community?
- Have you volunteered?
- We will be asking you for your interpretation of the motto, and how best you can both continue to add value and complement our high levels of integrity and authenticity, to make a positive difference during your time as a student, and then alumni of Glasgow Caledonian University.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.