Accredited Degrees. Regular Intakes. Bursaries Available. Apply Today! Search masters degree scholarships and financial aid for graduate schools. Fully-funded and partial scholarships are available for accredited degree from colleges, universities, corporate and non-profit organizations and open for international students and developing countries. Top study destinations are Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Germany and New Zealand. Students must prepare college application carefully and apply for financial aid in advance.
- Application Deadline: Deadline for UK higher education institutions to submit nominations: Monday, February 5, 2018. Deadline for nominated candidates to submit applications: Monday, February 12, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study STEM subject.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover tuition fees only up to a ceiling of £30,000 for Master’s programme in the UK on STEM subjects that start from September or October 2018. Tuition fee over and above the scholarship allocation, living, and other related expenses will be borne by the candidate or their sponsor.
- Nationality: Indian students
- Number of Scholarships: Nominate up to five candidates who meet the above criteria and have secured admission for a Masters’ programme in STEM subjects at your institution by Monday 5 February 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Be an Indian national and possess a valid Indian passport
- Have an excellent academic and extracurricular track record
- Secured a formal offer for a Master’s programme in a STEM subject