Application are currently ongoing for a full-fee development Africa scholarships at Loughborough university for 2018/2019 session. Interested students should see the details below.
Every year, Loughborough University UK offers Full Tuition fee Graduate School Development Trust scholarship for African students. Application for 2018/2019.
The Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships covers 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
For 2018 entry the scholarship application procedure is an open competition. Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made. Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form which will be provided from the link below.
Field Of Study:
Masters Taught Courses offered at Loughborough University
Eligible African Countries:
All African Countries
The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
How to Apply:
Applicants are advised to spend considerable effort ensuring that this application reaches the selectors in a form that is clear, well presented and which reflects your abilities and motivation.
The application form should be returned (by post, fax or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.